What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Black Friday VPN Deals

Lysrin

I haven't tried it recently, but it did in the past.
I left Nord turned on the other day on my cell phone and went to watch Amazon Prime. It detected that I was running a VPN and refused play content. I didn't mess around with it because I wasn't actually trying to watch anything outside the normal, but some apps are checking for it now.

Cannon Fodder

As for the topic at hand, as some others have said, a really low price doesn't necessarily make any particular VPN a good deal. Personally, I use Private Internet Access, and have had ZERO problems(so far) with them, but like others, I'm not a heavy VPN user either. Their price is generally low, they have lots of servers, in lots of countries, they have a version of their software for lots of OSes, and the speed is pretty good, depending, of course, on the server you connect to. (y)

DonCallis

Well, there are many good VPNs on the market and I honestly don't know what would be the best option for you. PureVPN is pretty cheap and sometimes the connection on several IPs could be really bad. CyberGhost has almost the same pricing but the speed is definitely higher there. ExpressVPN seem to be the best product listed in your post yet the price is quite high. However, I have recently read an interesting review at https://pinpointvpn.com/expressvpn-review-great-user-experience about this VPN which is considered to be one of the best today. The users usually make very positive reviews about it, so maybe it would the better choice for your purposes.

Last edited:

gingerbee

Ya I am still rocking NordVPN and I dont use it with things like Amazon prime video or Netflix but I have heard that several streaming services are checking cause they don't want people getting around geo-blocking.

I have never once had NordVPN drop connection and it just seems to work. Plus any Nord server I have ever connected to it's speed has always been great

Latest posts

Twitter