What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Blender 2.8 with RTX Ray Tracing

Bond007

That is seriously impressive. My hat's off to you sir, I don't have the kind of patience it takes to do this kind of stuff.... :)

Completely agree. I wouldn't have anywhere near the patience to do that, so anything I say is strictly to give thoughts/opinions...mine would be a 2D fail of a donut.

If you care about constructive criticism and the road to playing, IMO the pink icing is too shiny and the shadows on the plain ish looking one are odd with the vertical shadow lines. That being said (as I said above) this is being picky if you want the thoughts...they are awesome.

sherwind2010

Completely agree. I wouldn't have anywhere near the patience to do that, so anything I say is strictly to give thoughts/opinions...mine would be a 2D fail of a donut.

If you care about constructive criticism and the road to playing, IMO the pink icing is too shiny and the shadows on the plain ish looking one are odd with the vertical shadow lines. That being said (as I said above) this is being picky if you want the thoughts...they are awesome.

It looks good far away, the icing needs work. Made that before calibrating my screen some what. Not sure if it is really calibrated, it is better than before.

sherwind2010

Wireframe Cup & Saucer! It is different thickness inside. Just thought you guys should know that, can't really see that stuff when it is rendered.

1VUORBO.jpg

oLxxMgP.jpg

2purZrw.jpg