What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Blue screen keeping me out of windows.

Jake_HT

:angry2:

This happened to me yesterday too.. I will install all of the updates after I install windows XP x64, put on some programs and everything is jolly. Yesterday it was after I installed nero 7 ultra, then rebooted and couldn't get back into windows. This time, I did install nero 7 ultra and it rebooted fine. So I turned my PC off for overnight... go to power it up today.. BAM, blue screen, no windows for me.. Yesterday I just did the repair install of windows (instead of hitting ESC to put fresh windows on, hit R... it's pretty much a re-install but keeps your crap, still had to get all updates)

It loads the Windows XP x64 edition screen, then goes black for a second, then about a milisecond of blue screen (super fast) and then restarts..

I don't know what the hell is going on, I didn't change anything in the BIOS from last night when it was rebooting fine, now all of the sudden it's borked again..

My XP disk is SP1, I might have installed some stuff on SP1 before the SP2 update, maybe that is screwing me?

ASUS P6T deluxe BIOS Version 1102
2 GB kingston 1366MHz (my g skill kit will be in today)
All other specs in sig. (well, my RAID 0 didn't work)

OS is on the 640GB drive.

I want to wait till my RAM gets here before I re-install again... that might help.

OH, and I'm also getting a CPU Over voltage error. Everything is on auto, but after that I set CPU Voltage to 1.1v. It's still doing it. :doh:

Anyone with the P6T Deluxe care to offer me thier settings?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter