What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell BNIB Phenom II X6 1055T and Gigabyte MA770-UD3 w/ Upgraded BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

arekieh

Brand new in box, Phenom II X6 1055T and Gigabyte MA770 UD3. Only opened to update processor.
Asking $280 for both Obo.

SugarJ

Staff member
Seeing as they've been opened, I want a picture of the parts, not the boxes they came in. Also, you have another FS thread started today. Consolidate them into one.

Thanks,
SugarJ
HWC Moderator

Zink

Nice, this is a DDR2 board so it would be supa easy for someone to upgrade a four year old Athon x2 setup to six cores for $40 less then the already amazing price for these new hex cores.

arekieh

Seems like the main objective of all of your lives is to make my life hard :/. I just recieved it from NCIX after they updated the BIOS and i opened it up and took a picture of it how it was i retaped it up and its ready to ship. Ive sold so much stuff on here on other sites i thought by now people would atleast trust me a bit :(

chrisk

Folding Captain
No the point is to let each person have one BST thread. Its not about trust, its about fairness. Otherwise, folks will have dozens on threads, being bumped constantly.

arekieh

sorry that was my mistake i shouldve merged them. im talking about the pictures of the boxes not opened.

Caldezar

Still really about fairness. The rules are in place to level the playing field. If you don't have to post a pic of the parts, what's to stop the rookie that no one knows from posting pics of empty boxes tomorrow. There's no forum rule that states you don't have to post proper pics after so many posts.

Anyway, not thread crapping, just trying to help explain. Good luck with your sale!

SugarJ

Staff member
Seems like the main objective of all of your lives is to make my life hard :/.
Not my intention, but the rules are the rules. Personally, I've always put pictures up of the parts sitting on the boxes.

Anyways, there's been enough discussion and threadcrapping here. Please edit your items into your other FS thread, then I'll close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter