What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BobbyLou Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chel

Purchased memory from him. He tested them before sending them off and found one stick was faulty, so he refunded my money and was willing to pay for the money transfer fee. This man is a class act.

riou900

Recently purchased a PUMP COMBO from him! Excellent! At first i was worried coz he hasn't been replying on the weekend .. but i forgot everybody has a life so when he replied, he told me he was just busy.. :rofl:

Great Dealer! The Pump was well packaged and it's on mint condition! Thank you again for the PUMP ! :punk::punk:

Terru

Purchased a GTX 780Ti from him. Product arrived as advertised, was well protected during shipping, and works fine. Fair price for a new part, I would buy from him again.

turtletrax

Banned
Shit seller, will blame you when he screws up. Will hold onto your money while he prints a shipping label and lets your paid for gear sit for a week till his mommy lends him the car, then blame you for shipping damage. Call him out on anything and he whines like a baby.

He said his is ditching HWC cuz it has gone downhill because of sell-out mods and shit users, but wont be surprised if he retuns to blame me somehow.

Anyone on RFD should post negatives and save the next poor soul a unneeded nightmare...

Status
Not open for further replies.