What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BOINC - Rosetta @ Home New Thread

cwestwell

I thought the Boinc thread was getting a little long in the tooth so I started a new one....maybe our new mod and fellow Boinc'r will create a Boinc Category seperate from the [email protected]

Few updates

- Welcome to the Team Phobia good to have you

- Looks like the big D will hit the 10K mark pretty soon..which is a big moment for the HWC

- I Hope to Add a few more E6750's boxes to Aurora tomorrow I want to hit 10K by Friday.

- JOIN THE HWC TEAM and bask in our glory as we battle up into the top 20 RAC output and Top 100 total points team..with under 40 members we are blowing away the per cap output.

- We are currently worth 1.5% of Canada's total output and 12% of it's RAC check the rest of the STATS here..

Detailed Team statistics - Boinc all project statistics - Distributed computing statistics

- JOIN THE TEAM ...I got two words ...COME ON

Phobia

Lol 97 credit woot! I don't know what im doing.. I must be doing it wrong, since i left it on all night, and all day.. althought when i came home, it had crashed.. so im not sure what time.. but I checked it this morning and it hadn't crashed.. wtf. its my e6600

Jon_di2

Lol 97 credit woot! I don't know what im doing.. I must be doing it wrong, since i left it on all night, and all day.. althought when i came home, it had crashed.. so im not sure what time.. but I checked it this morning and it hadn't crashed.. wtf. its my e6600
Probably an unstable overclock on the cpu or ram.

misterd

- Looks like the big D will hit the 10K mark pretty soon..which is a big moment for the HWC
Thanks, funny that's what a lot of people call me.
- JOIN THE HWC TEAM and bask in our glory as we battle up into the top 20 RAC output and Top 100 total points team..with under 40 members we are blowing away the per cap output.
What he said. DO IT!
- We are currently worth 1.5% of Canada's total output and 12% of it's RAC check the rest of the STATS here..

Detailed Team statistics - Boinc all project statistics - Distributed computing statistics

- JOIN THE TEAM ...I got two words ...COME ON
Go HWC Crunching Beavers!!

cwestwell

Drum Roll Everybody

The Big D has hit 10000 DAILY AVERAGE RAC

Name Total credit Recent average credit Country
Dalton 687,666 10,011.80 Canada

That is dam impressive I wish Aurora had beat you there but there just wasn't enough time...and all those quads really crunch. Anyway Kudos again D you have been leading the pack pretty consistently and have proved so far impossible to pass even with my best efforts over the last few weeks. It's cool you got your PC's online pretty much the same time as I got my lab up..the battle for the top continues.

matsta31

10 000 wow ! congrats sir !

do you realize you are the 36th biggest contributor in the world ? 2nd in Canada, the 1st has 16 K RAC

LCB001

Congratulations, awesome job !!!. You and cwestwell are almost an entire team by yourselves, wasn't that long ago that any RAC over 3000 was a lock for a top spot, you two have certainly changed that...

Beavers Unite !!

misterd

thanks to all

Thanks guys. Its your fault for motivating me ;) Hehe, on another note, there's still 4 quads to be built. Here's what's running so far.

11 Q6600 ranging from 3.0ghz to 3.4 (work)
1 E6750 @ 2.66 (work)
1 2.4Ghz Xeon Single core (work)
1 2.66 P4 (work)
1 T7300 dual core (work laptop)
1 5000+ stock (my htpc)
1 Q6600 @ 3.4 (my desktop)

For a total of 56 cores. (if my math is correct)

Hmmm 16000 eh, wonder if I can reach that? New goal set!

:canadianwave:

Now we need a beaver smiley :whistle:

Also noticed we're on page 1 now. Top 20!!