What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BOINC - Rosetta @ Home New Thread

sswilson

Staff member
Pretty awesome #s folks!!!

I'm noticing a few rosetta folders in here who don't have a folding tag... could be you just don't want one, but if you do, drop your username (and folding name) into the "folding tag requests" thread stickied at the top of the page. And yeah, it's probably time to change the name of the main folder to reflect both FAH and Rosetta.

cwestwell

The size of our team to the amount of RAC we have is a whole other reason celebrate. wooo

cwestwell

10 000 wow ! congrats sir !

do you realize you are the 36th biggest contributor in the world ? 2nd in Canada, the 1st has 16 K RAC

I think we can both give the number 1 in Canada a run for his money he is currently chugging out 16K RAC and I know Dalton and Aurora will top that in no time at all.

cwestwell

Thanks guys. Its your fault for motivating me ;) Hehe, on another note, there's still 4 quads to be built. Here's what's running so far.

11 Q6600 ranging from 3.0ghz to 3.4 (work)
1 E6750 @ 2.66 (work)
1 2.4Ghz Xeon Single core (work)
1 2.66 P4 (work)
1 T7300 dual core (work laptop)
1 5000+ stock (my htpc)
1 Q6600 @ 3.4 (my desktop)

For a total of 56 cores. (if my math is correct)

Hmmm 16000 eh, wonder if I can reach that? New goal set!

:canadianwave:

Now we need a beaver smiley :whistle:

Also noticed we're on page 1 now. Top 20!!

I got a bit more to go then at current count Aurora has a total of 42 Cores but damn that many Quads at over 3.0Ghz might take all my Labs might and glory to catch.

Currently

3 X E6750 @ 2.66Ghz
18 X E8200 @ 2.66Ghz I transferred some PC's from my account..gotta move the college PC's over to the college account.

Hope to add more tomorrow to beef up my chances of hitting 10K by Saturday but I have a server down at work so that's where my time is going this week. We will see

Last edited:

Bapadaboopy

this makes me want to do my own farm. I like rosetta because you don't have to buy a video card to use it. :p I have my e6600 at stock, i still don't get why its only at 97 . I haven't set it up on my other pc's yet.. and my server *e6600* is in a few pieces right now, transfering video cards. Wilson, i know i don't have a tag, but i don't feel like i deserve it :p.. infact i know i don't. im going to wait until i get at least one up full time

joeperson

Folding badges should link to one of the intro to folding threads, or something.

Jon_di2

Folding badges should link to one of the intro to folding threads, or something.

Its a sticky in the HardwareCanucks F@H Team Section!

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/8325-folding-tag-requests-4.html

Or do you mean make the badges under each members name clickable so it links to the F@H section? If they had 2 seperate badges, one for Boinc, and one for F@H.... then I'd say have them link to those two seperate websites...

It could make sense to have them link to this thread:
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/543-folding-home-f-q.html
So people know what the tag is for!

cwestwell

Well we are 100RAC points away from overtaking the Knights who say Ni.

Mwhahahahahah......mwhahaha....mwha......ha...ha...hmm

Latest posts

Twitter