What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BOINC - Rosetta @ Home New Thread

LCB001

Heh, my RAC completely died because I stopped getting new projects. :blarg:
The Rosetta site was down for quite awhile, they are probably still trying to catch up with demand. The new 6.4.5 client does have problems with queue function, try playing with the size of the buffer...

sswilson

Staff member
Looks like Rosetta might be going down again for a while. (Reporting as "server down for maintenance" and not accepting completed tasks, nor handing out new ones).

I've got a 40hr Seti project lined up on the single instance E8400 & 4 50hr Seti projects crunching away on the Q6600 as we speak. :)

zlojack

Yeah..I got into BOINC after having a lot of problems with F@H's SMP client.

But with Rosetta going down so often, I might have to go back to SMP for a while! Setting it up now.

Bapadaboopy

Normally when I try to look at the stats and can't it means its down, and I checked earlier and it said down. Are you sure its down, because I just checked and the stats are workign. *unfortunately all of my F@h rigs are headless right now, so i can't actually check..

Latest posts