What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BOINC - Rosetta @ Home New Thread

matsta31

Congrats Chilly, you are now number 6 in our team RAC !

I will lose my precious second place in a week or so !

LCB001

Congratulations to our Rosetta Team on making the Top 50...:canadianwave:

Nice crunching guys...

Chilly

Congrats Chilly, you are now number 6 in our team RAC !

I will lose my precious second place in a week or so !

Doubt it, since I have no AC, the heat is starting to do me in, I can't justify keeping it at 100% load when I'm around on the warmer days, I will however keep it crunching as much as I can. I really wish it wasn't the case. :sad:

Congratulations to our Rosetta Team on making the Top 50...:canadianwave:

Nice crunching guys...

w00t! :canadianwave:

cwestwell

Sweet.....wow I cant believe we finally made it half way up the page. Seems so long ago when we were all so excited just to be on the first page.

holy crap I just realized Aurora must have had a power outage or something...she kinda limping along I haven't gotten to pulling out machines yet.

Jon_di2

We are slowly getting up to 40th....

49HardwareCanucks5827,78615,128,716Canada

However our RAC is 1/2 of what it was a month ago! I suspect the F@H has diverted some CPU's away from Rosetta :whistle:

I took my rig apart and had some trouble after installing new drivers (the new 185's).... but I'm back to BOINCing on my Quad, and I'll toss my e8400 back on there soon. I should increase my RAC from 500 to over 3000 in no time.

ps. Come back Boincers!:canadianwave:

sswilson

Staff member
Both my Rosetta and FAH production fell to almost nothing for the last couple of weeks. Moved my computer workplace around and my main rig hasn't been set back up yet.

Inik

Folding Team
We are slowly getting up to 40th....

49HardwareCanucks5827,78615,128,716Canada

However our RAC is 1/2 of what it was a month ago! I suspect the F@H has diverted some CPU's away from Rosetta :whistle:

I took my rig apart and had some trouble after installing new drivers (the new 185's).... but I'm back to BOINCing on my Quad, and I'll toss my e8400 back on there soon. I should increase my RAC from 500 to over 3000 in no time.

ps. Come back Boincers!:canadianwave:

2 GPU RMA in a row :( .. 4 weeks on my laptop :( Still waiting for my card. I'll be back soon !

matsta31

I dropped a bit.... Onboard SSD raid needs cpu access. So now I have to turn the rosetta off when I game or surf..... It should go up a bit since it was turned down a lot lately for all the tweaking/benchmarking. All in all, I should be able to provide a solid 4K RAC with my OC i7.

cwestwell

I have noticed in the top participants section that many users RAC has dropped when Aurora was at her peak of 35-36k it was only enough to get the 7-8th spot now with that RAC it would be enough for 4-5th spot....hmm

Latest posts

Twitter