What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BOINC - Rosetta @ Home New Thread

Gellidius

I'm back on Rosetta since yesterday, but sadly Folding will have to wait until my gtx 280 comes back.
The card i have in the meantime can't fold. :-(

Chilly

I'm back on Rosetta since yesterday, but sadly Folding will have to wait until my gtx 280 comes back.
The card i have in the meantime can't fold. :-(

Good to see you back! :thumb:

Recent average credit 29,103 - Holy shit we've fallen! We need to get this back up!!! F*** the heat, I'll live with a warm bedroom, Chaos shall be left on 24/7!

Last edited:

matsta31

Chaos is getting up there. Soon to be 4 K RAC. Did you try overclocking ? At stock you should be good to go up until 6 K at least. Woot !

Edit : would 2 i7 920 fit in your board ?

Inik

Folding Team
I'm back!! Installed the new 8800GT from MAC yesterday! I can fianlly use my desktop while I wait to receive my gtx 280 back from RMA (BFG is still screwing around with 3.0Charlier and me :sad:)

Back on track with Boinc :biggrin:
I'll have to play with my OC.. Q6600@3.2 but my temps are 46/45/42/42 (new fans FTW). Let's push this baby and increase my RAC :thumb:

Silvgearx

I'm back!! Installed the new 8800GT from MAC yesterday! I can fianlly use my desktop while I wait to receive my gtx 280 back from RMA (BFG is still screwing around with 3.0Charlier and me :sad:)

Back on track with Boinc :biggrin:
I'll have to play with my OC.. Q6600@3.2 but my temps are 46/45/42/42 (new fans FTW). Let's push this baby and increase my RAC :thumb:

wow nice temps, i am having a hell of a time trying to keep q6600 at 2.7ghz under 55 C :blarg:

yea...., room temp 26C :shok:

Hope BFG get that shit sorted out :blarg:

As for the new Canadian Boinc, i will join if the top player joins :whistle:

Inik

Folding Team
wow nice temps, i am having a hell of a time trying to keep q6600 at 2.7ghz under 55 C :blarg:

yea...., room temp 26C :shok:

Hope BFG get that shit sorted out :blarg:

As for the new Canadian Boinc, i will join if the top player joins :whistle:

I have a tracking for the card :bananafunky:

Latest posts

Twitter