What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BOINC - Rosetta @ Home New Thread

LCB001

I don't see POEM listed as a BOINC project.
Don't know much about POEM yet other than seeing it mentioned on other forums and that it's one of the DC Vault projects. While not listed on the official BOINC list it is listed on the complete projects list, I would guess it's using the Boinc software without being closely affiliated...

Project list - BOINC

matsta31

I finished messing up with my Hardrive configuration this week end... the joy of putting the Page file and Boinc away from my SSD let me with many days of no crunching... Anyway, I should be good for a 4 000 RAC, giving us another 1 500 RAC . Between Chilly, Inik and me, we should really be getting close to 45 K RAC. Another 2-3 active members would give us the magic 50 K RAC !

cwestwell

Well Aurora is back on track as far as getting back into the 20K mark I will be re-imaging a lab next week but I think it should work out to bake Boinc into the image. I would like to get her back into the 25K mark and get us out of the top 20 and into the top 10 RAC again. I will bring my Quad back online again as well to beef up my own account and add a couple extra K in RAC.

Inik

Folding Team
I was back, but I decided to reformat yesterday. I have some trouble to install my LAN drivers on Win 7.. always saying it's not compatible with this version of windows.. strange since I was on win 7 beta.

cwestwell

I have not dove into the stats for awhile but I have noticed a disturbing trend.. I am sure everyone noticed the absolute nose dive our RAC took over the last couple weeks. I starting looking into my systems to see what caused it assuming it was a power outage or a firewall issue causing my points to not go through....but then I noticed something my actual output has not dropped one bit over the last 3 months and either has our teams and yet for some reason our RAC plummeted down to under 10K briefly and has since been climbing back up....but the best I see we should be sitting at 55-60K RAC but for some unknown reason to me it looks like we got reset......WTF does anyone else know of this issue and was it a known issue that I just did not hear about...

I have looked and noticed other teams also seemed to have the same issue.....

LCB001

I have not dove into the stats for awhile but I have noticed a disturbing trend.. I am sure everyone noticed the absolute nose dive our RAC took over the last couple weeks. I starting looking into my systems to see what caused it assuming it was a power outage or a firewall issue causing my points to not go through....but then I noticed something my actual output has not dropped one bit over the last 3 months and either has our teams and yet for some reason our RAC plummeted down to under 10K briefly and has since been climbing back up....but the best I see we should be sitting at 55-60K RAC but for some unknown reason to me it looks like we got reset......WTF does anyone else know of this issue and was it a known issue that I just did not hear about...

I have looked and noticed other teams also seemed to have the same issue.....
From what I've read Rosetta had a big problem with their stats servers awhile back that lasted several day's. As you've noticed this resulted in everybody's Rac taking a dive and for some reason the Team stats have not recovered yet.

Hope they get this fixed soon...

Chilly

From what I've read Rosetta had a big problem with their stats servers awhile back that lasted several day's. As you've noticed this resulted in everybody's Rac taking a dive and for some reason the Team stats have not recovered yet.

Hope they get this fixed soon...

They did fix it, but they can't retcon the team scores for whatever reason, its fine by me though, I'm still awesome.