What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Bootup Issues?!?!? HELP!!!

Toronto122

Evermax Revolution...VERY quiet, and a ton of well regulated power...that's why I bought one! LOL...

CasheKicker

Well as always, when trouble shooting you should eliminate the obvious 1st. My problem does not lay with the PSU or GPUs. My problem s with my Samsung SyncMaster 226BW. The monitor is pouched. I have to find the reciept now and hopefully it is still under waranty.

SNAP!!

LCB001

Well as always, when trouble shooting you should eliminate the obvious 1st. My problem does not lay with the PSU or GPUs. My problem s with my Samsung SyncMaster 226BW. The monitor is pouched. I have to find the reciept now and hopefully it is still under waranty.

SNAP!!
Hey, the good news is if it's only the monitor you can still Fold with it...:thumb:

M

member 3099

I have that monitor and it apparently has 3yrs. Should be good.

tzetsin

just a suggestion, i've seen that kind of problem a couple times in the past, overnight the computer crashes which was solved by uninstalling/reinstalling nvidia display drivers.

what you could try is doing a complete unintstall (driversweeper) before you go to bed, start it up with no NV drivers, let it go overnight as per usuall and see if the computer crashes. if it doesnt crash, you may need to find a version of nv drivers that wont crash you.

KaptCrunch

also can be brownout where the ac power drops to low for PSU then drops out. lost many HDD till i got a smart-ups to filter out dips/spikes

+1 Tzetin

Latest posts