What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Borderlands 2

On2wheels

yea everybody I know has blown their key not realizing it was a one time use , but for some reason I have 4 not sure and I can only find one other person on the net that has come in to 4 keys for a unapparent reason .

so if this is patched you are saying that this INI file can no longer be modded ?
I have 4 keys now too, from Randy's twitter codes and registering on Shift. Sounds like they will be giving out those codes from time to time anyway.
Not sure about the ini file patch, havent looked into it, can't be bothered, game is fun enough as it is.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Registering on Shift didn't give me a key unfortunately

Ditto here. Only two keys that im afraid to use lol

Isn't it about time we start posting rare weapon screenshots here? haha... Then I again nothing above a Purple on my lvl 21 Assassin... thus far. Bunch of red text guns though, some from missions, some not.

thorn

The only purple guns I have found to date were the ones I got for opening the chest by accident lol. Best I have found is blue. Only lvl 18 though

enaberif

Ditto here. Only two keys that im afraid to use lol

Isn't it about time we start posting rare weapon screenshots here? haha... Then I again nothing above a Purple on my lvl 21 Assassin... thus far. Bunch of red text guns though, some from missions, some not.

Its really hard to define what is "rare" tho because I've found greens and blues that were better than purples and I've yet to find anything above purple and I have a +5.0% to find better loot relic.

On2wheels

Its really hard to define what is "rare" tho because I've found greens and blues that were better than purples and I've yet to find anything above purple and I have a +5.0% to find better loot relic.
Agreed. I have that same relic but I get better use from other relics.
Do we start a new thread for gun photos?

edit: I read about people losing their badass rank and other glitches when joining online coop games. I think that's enough to lock down all my games to friends only, even then with alot of rules before they join me.

Last edited:

enaberif

Picked up this little beauty today from a drop .. look at that damage and selling price!

Attachments

• rocketo.jpg
    rocketo.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 176

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Well holy crap... thats insane damage! Level 29 though, im nowhere near that high with any of my characters lol.

What does it shoot like? From the red text it sounds like its a grenade launcher of sorts...