What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Borderlands Loot Thread.

Jack Rabbit

Post your loot!

What are you finding in your travels? What is working out best for you? Post what works for you, what did not, the uniques and named weapons, and anything fun.

Here is my load out right now:

11584aee1671af4ea.jpg

11584aee167163515.jpg

Any gear, any level, any class; let's not be afraid to admit there is something other than an end game. :thumb:

Jackquelegs

Here's mine
Specs.jpg

The Savage Equilizer is 112x7 Dmg
Skull Smasher 171x6 Dmg
Most shotguns are x7 or x8
Hydra is X10

Last edited:

CanadaRox

I don't get where you find all this crazy stuff!! I'm currently level 31, and I've yet to find a sniper that can compete with my level 17 sniper (~260dmg/98.1acc/0.9 rate/+150% crits/1.0 zoom/3shot clip/Vladof). I did have a shield with ~450cap/65regen/extremely fast health regen, but when I loaded my game next time, I had some crap shield with 149/20 and the other shield was no where to be found. I was definitely pissed, best thing I could find was 480/87 + high capacity (though I still have no idea what high capacity means, any ideas?)

I do have a pretty sweet shotgun though. I don't remember the exact stats but its about 108*9dmg/58.5acc/1rate/-50% recoil or so and another +% or two. Only thing is its only two shots, but with my powerful shield that is usually enough to run straight at an enemy and get two crit face shots on him, and then run and hide (or throw Bloodwing to finish them off).

Jack Rabbit

Ouch!

To get stuff you have to get out there and pillage. I play a very slow game. I open every box, kill every mob, explore every part of the map, do every quest, etc. I also have no qualms with farming chests for a while and vendor hopping. My second favorite SMG came from a vendor and was definitely worth the eighty some odd thousand I paid for it.

... I did have a shield with ~450cap/65regen/extremely fast health regen, but when I loaded my game next time, I had some crap shield with 149/20 and the other shield was no where to be found...

That would cheese me off something fierce! If I found a shield like that I think I might high tail it to the nearest spawn point to make sure it was saved. Health regen shields are the most valuable in the game, IMO.

I think "high capacity" is just window dressing. It means the capacity (or shield strength) is a bigger number than the 'base model' for that level. Since we can just look at the numbers it does not mean much but it makes for pretty pictures.

Here are some named items I found yesterday.

11584aef34248b7da.jpg

Unfortunately, they were pretty useless. "Boom Stick", :haha:, but 0 accuracy means a whole lot of misses.

You can right click on items in your inventory and click "Save Screenshot".
It will be saved in ..\My Documents\My Games\Borderlands\WillowGame\ScreenShots\

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I got "Patton" too. A bit too slow to fire tho IMHO. I'll stick with my Fancy SMG (remind me how to post screenies of items and ill show you what ive got, lol),

Jack Rabbit

Posting screenies.

...(remind me how to post screenies of items and ill show you what ive got, lol),

After you edit your screenshots you can host them here. On the menubar at the top of the screen is the option "VB Image Host". Upload your image, set it as public, and copy the BB code into your post. :thumb:

CMetaphor

Quadfather
After you edit your screenshots you can host them here. On the menubar at the top of the screen is the option "VB Image Host". Upload your image, set it as public, and copy the BB code into your post. :thumb:

Okay... I admit i made myself sound like a N00b there. I meant how to get full weapon stats in your screenshots from Borderlands itself? Afaik you can't see (for example) shotgun damage and the "x4" or whatever at the same time... My bad on that one, lol.

Jack Rabbit

Okay... I admit i made myself sound like a N00b there. I meant how to get full weapon stats in your screenshots from Borderlands itself? Afaik you can't see (for example) shotgun damage and the "x4" or whatever at the same time... My bad on that one, lol.

Oh. AFAIK, you can't. The xX in my screenies are edited in after the fact. (The GIMP FTW.) However, I think the flashing multiplier is the only thing that doesn't show up when you right click on an item and pick "Save Screenshot".

Zero82z

Banned
I got "Patton" too. A bit too slow to fire tho IMHO. I'll stick with my Fancy SMG (remind me how to post screenies of items and ill show you what ive got, lol),
If you don't want it, can I have it? :biggrin: I could definitely use a revolver like that.

Latest posts