What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BSOD help! No Idea what is the cause.

Rasparthe

have you changed any settings at all? Added any new hardware? My first step is always the RAM, find a copy of the program Memtest 86+, burn it to CD/DVD and boot to it. It will test your RAM for errors.

lilmoja

have you changed any settings at all? Added any new hardware? My first step is always the RAM, find a copy of the program Memtest 86+, burn it to CD/DVD and boot to it. It will test your RAM for errors.
I run memtest86+ last night, 4 passes and shows no error.

lilmoja

Do you let your pc go to sleep at any point? sleep + hibernate off and i havnt seen a BSOD since..
I always force my computer to go to sleep if Im going out or Im going to do something. But I dont think it is the cause of bsod.

Adzsask

I had random problems like you, more freezes then bsod's, and turning of sleep,hybrid sleep, and setting graphics to max power cured all my problems.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter