What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BSOD!!! HELP!!!!!

t_mo_t

hey guys,

I was surfing and chatting with my friends while my NBA2K10 minimized, went out for a smoke and when I came back suddenly BSOD screen and it stuck there; I had to reset my comp (now back to default configuration in BIOS)

I took this photo using my cellphone, can someone tell me what I did wrong.

I disabled my core3 cpu because when I tried to test it using OCCT, the graph read as below (after a sudden hiccup in 6mins running; a noise from somewhere inside my machine):

The rest of the graph looks like this

Now, I suspect that my mosfets sink isnt sitting properly since I m using TIM for contact patch (i've ordered thermalpads from dazmode yesterday) and my cpu heatsink isnt seated properly..... I will re do them once I get my thermalpads and i will be using AC mx-3 for the TIM. Any other comments? is my video card shot? is my PSU failing?

Specs @ my profile or you can click My System Specs on the right hand corner of this post.

HELPPP!!!

Lpfan4ever

Hmm, this is probably not of help since you only have one GPU, but when I tried putting in a dead 4870 and tried booting into windows with my 4870x2 as my main card, I got that exact error. Maybe something is dieing?

SugarJ

Staff member
Bccode 101 is CPU related, and usually caused by overheating from my google searchs. I'd try backing your OC off a bit. I've found that heavily OC'd CPU's tend to have their max OC degrade over time, this may be the case here.

t_mo_t

Bccode 101 is CPU related, and usually caused by overheating from my google searchs. I'd try backing your OC off a bit. I've found that heavily OC'd CPU's tend to have their max OC degrade over time, this may be the case here.
:clap::clap:

thanks!! i m back at stock speed and auto volt now... i will try to apply the thermal pads tomorrow and see if the problem comes back... just to make sure.

Latest posts

Twitter