What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BST Post Requirement

FiXT

Hall of Fame
I think we need to change it so that a person with no posts can view threads, but not reply..
You need to "YGPM" sometimes as not everyone receives PM e-mails and to stake your claim if your buying - As well, itrader requires you to post in a thread to receive feedback don't they?

Silvgearx

Maybe theres should be a new rule for post count :whistle: :whistle:

if its less than a certain amounts of letters it doesn't count towards post counts :whistle:

^

=:ban:

:bleh:

Damn, i wanted to see the ban stick too :whistle:

Jonwall

Personally i think a minimum post requirement is a great idea. When im browsing through bst if i see something im interested in i generally ignore it when the person has under 10 posts.

b1lk1

Minimum post counts accomplish nothing. IF you see something and ignore it because of the low post count then what difference does it even make? You are magically gonna trust someone with 10 posts?

JD

Staff member
It's sad that people revert to spamming the board assuming that won't get caught.

Is it really that hard to make decent contributions to our community? We have a very small number of regular posters on here IMO, and quite a few of them being staff. Considering there's over 5000 registered users on here, and the sheer number of guests constantly viewing, you'd think there would be more active users...

Silvgearx

I Considering there's over 5000 registered users on here.
From the member's list i think we only have 2881 registered users at HWC :whistle:

most peeps that only loiter at the BST with there spams have reach 100 posts in a week or so :shok:

we serious need stricter rules :whistle:

Latest posts

Twitter