What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

built my pc but only the mb works..

jay51

well i just chked the connections again... i changed the 8 pin on the card to the pci exp since i thought that it should go in.. i thought only 1 was needed.. also i changed the 8 pin for the cpu.. so i think it should be fine... then i tested it turned on. yay. but it was a black screen. then i turn it off and take out the ram so that its single channel. then i turned it on and it went to the bios.. then after i restarted to add my second 1 for dual... then it didnt turn on.. i think it either got to hot but it was weird... then it cant get to the bios but it can turn on.. also the dvd drive doesnt work so i cant install windows 7.. so wat now???
can install win7 from usb..

nwa4life

ok well... it works fine now but the dvd drive still doesnt turn on... which is irritating. let me chk if i wired it right again and then ill see if anything is wrong.. ty.

jay: so how do u do that? u mean with an external dvd drive???

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter