What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

*** Bundymania Watercooling Parts & Systems Picture Thread ***

Pabz0r545

I can't wait until you post pictures of gtx 670 full cover blocks :D. Every time you make a new post it excites me and I think.... Is today the day?

bundymania

There are several GTX670 cards, where you can mount the GTX680 blocks, so i already posted them :D

Seriously...i don´t plan a roundup with those upcoming gtx670 only blocks, so don´t expect to see them from me :)

miggs78

In fact I have feelings that we won't see many full cover blocks for the reference GTX 670 cards.. However like bundy mentioned, the non reference cards that use the GTX 680 PCB can fit the 680 full cover blocks..

Pabz0r545

In fact I have feelings that we won't see many full cover blocks for the reference GTX 670 cards.. However like bundy mentioned, the non reference cards that use the GTX 680 PCB can fit the 680 full cover blocks..
EK is workin on a full cover 670 ref card block and I'm sure others are as well. I have a 670 ref hence why I am interested and excited. The 680 waterblocks are of no use to me and have been available for a long time...... nothing new.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter