What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Buy/Sell & Trade Rules

sexpot

I'm looking to sell my Mobo + CPU, however, both are currently in use. Will a sticky note with my user name taken of my rig count? Or do I need to tear down the rig before I can attempt to sell?

Reason being is I'm looking to get as little downtime as possible and only want to sell if I know there's a confirmed buyer.

Thanks!

sswilson

Staff member
Typically if you can get a decent pic of the installed motherboard and a screenie of cpu-z for the proc nobody complains too loudly. :)

Pictures of the boxes if you have them to go along with the installed motherboard pic are even better. :)

TheDarkLord

I'm looking to sell my Mobo + CPU, however, both are currently in use. Will a sticky note with my user name taken of my rig count? Or do I need to tear down the rig before I can attempt to sell?

Reason being is I'm looking to get as little downtime as possible and only want to sell if I know there's a confirmed buyer.

Thanks!
Should be fine if it's in the rig and nothing wrong with it, take a screen shot of CPU-Z as well.

ZeroFlux

My post still hasn't shown up that I put up yesterday. Any reason its not up yet? I forgot to put a picture with my name on it but I will when it gets posted.

enaberif

My post still hasn't shown up that I put up yesterday. Any reason its not up yet? I forgot to put a picture with my name on it but I will when it gets posted.
No name. No post. It will go through moderation and you'll be be let known.

Alpine

Hey guys, i have a question.

I have a LEGAL VPN account with PUREVPN that i would like to sell. My license will end un July 2017 and you can use up to 5 deivces with that account. I know that i can't sell any software here and the question is: Do you know a good forum/place where i can sell it ?

Thanks

/Alp

Having issues postin thread

Been having issues trying to post a "looking for" thread. I get the emssage it'll be passed by a moderator but it never posts.