What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Buy/Sell & Trade Rules

4DoorGTZ

ES Chip disclaimer added to rules.

These chips are considered property of the manufacturers and cannot be resold.

ST
While I understand/agree, I had a chuckle cuz I cant remember wich of my chips are ES. Glad I re-read the rules before compiling a large FS list.

Arinoth

Staff member
Provided you make an attempt to be an active posting member in the forum and not spam posts to reach our minimum 25 posts to create a BST thread, yes

fireXtract

Provided you make an attempt to be an active posting member in the forum and not spam posts to reach our minimum 25 posts to create a BST thread, yes
Ok Thanks i came here from a recomendation on youtube because i was curious about if the system i was getting would be bottlenecked so i came here and was wandering and found this so i was hey now i can sell my old DDR2 stuff

supaflyx3

Just keep in mind that 90% of users here are Canadian, and that not everybody likes to use paypal.

Arinoth

Staff member
What supa said is quite correct, we are majority Canadians and most of us prefer to use EMT over paypal as EMT is a flat 1.50$ fee rather then a proportional to the amount being sent fee.

Twitter