What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Buy/Sell & Trade Rules

SugarJ

Staff member
There aren't any restrictions on buying and selling console games, only on computer software. So yes, you can try to sell it here.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Please note that the 'courtesy' time offered by the moderation team is at our discretion for posts done without pictures.

If it's your first BST thread we commonly give 24h to get pictures up before we pull the thread.
If this is not your first time its end of the day that the thread gets pulled.

Just as a reminder.

ST

Last edited by a moderator:

butor20022

Quick question for the moderators:

Assuming I want to sale something, I obviously need to post a thread but
there is that "min of 25 post" rule. How can I do that without posting 24 useless answers
which would only add to the noise ? I'm feeling like a no-geek having to contribute to a community of geeks
(not being an a$$, just trying to say that other than tell people "get an SSD" or review my old computer parts, I dont really know how I can be relevant in here.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Quick question for the moderators:

Assuming I want to sale something, I obviously need to post a thread but
there is that "min of 25 post" rule. How can I do that without posting 24 useless answers
which would only add to the noise ? I'm feeling like a no-geek having to contribute to a community of geeks
(not being an a$$, just trying to say that other than tell people "get an SSD" or review my old computer parts, I dont really know how I can be relevant in here.
You learn, you ask questions, and give advice where you can for what you know.
I am sure you could get the 25 by helping out in sections that are less 'geek' like the Gaming, or such.
The idea is that it helps people turn into community contributers.

-ST

TedShackley

except for when I'm trying to sell locally, I use ebay+paypal

how exactly to people send money when items are sold here at HC ???

MacJunky

Not trying to threadcrap or flame, but it is 2012, digital cameras have existed for 18 years+. I seem to recall getting my current one for about $170ish back in 2008; Unless I am mistaken four years is about $3.5 per month give or take. It has lasted me this long and still has a few more years in it.
As long as you keep your camera for at least some time, it is cheaper than the "coffee-a-day" child sponsoring some like to do.

Totally worth it. It may not be the nicest camera ever but it is easily adequate for most tasks.

*Edit
hehehe on that topic:
"For as little as one dollar per day, you can sponsor a $300 camera. These cameras need a good home and only you can provide them with the bright future they need to succeed! Please sponsor a camera now. call 1 800 123 4567, that is 1 800 123 4567 to start sponsoring today."

Last edited:

Twitter