What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Buy/Sell & Trade Rules

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Yes, trading EMT/Paypal funds is acceptable. As usual, buyer beware. I'd be hesitant about sending my hard earned cash to someone without any feedback.

I would like to find out, if I can give someone selling advise in price check forum? As in how to sell/market on ebay to attarct more visitors and successfully sell their hardware?

Nubee

How does one up his post count? Is there a guideline in posting like only on certain threads, have to be at least 2 sentences, etc...? Been meaning to post WTB on BST but couldn't because my post count is stuck at 2 although I checked my posts and there's 5 of them.

boggtrotter59

Any thread other than in the sections I mentioned should count toward your post count... The point of the 25 posts rule is you need to make a meaningful contribution to the forums before you are allowed to post in buy and sell...

Arinoth

Staff member
Any thread other than in the sections I mentioned should count toward your post count... The point of the 25 posts rule is you need to make a meaningful contribution to the forums before you are allowed to post in buy and sell...

This is true, if it falls under spam or just posting in a thread to increase your thread count its against the rules, you'll probably have the post deleted and may get a warning/infraction for breaking the forum rules.

Nubee

This is true, if it falls under spam or just posting in a thread to increase your thread count its against the rules, you'll probably have the post deleted and may get a warning/infraction for breaking the forum rules.

Thanks for the replies. I usually just stay in the BST section when I need pc hardware but all my replies are legit and nothing sort of spam.

neojjjk

I have a used killzone2 ps3 disk in good condition. can I sell it in this forum ?

Latest posts