What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Cable Management help

Babrbarossa

254962c9bfc946d.jpg

hehe- maybe try something like this- I worked hard to get it that way though.:shok:

-stilll waiting for my tj07 to do a proper build.:biggrin:

kirk_d

Holy F****'** Toledo!:whistle:
OK, if you're waiting on a new case, that's OK!
Go to Crappy Tire and buy a crap load of zip ties:biggrin:

While you're waiting for the new case, study up on cable management!
May the force be with you!

Edit: Just saw the Op's actual setup.:doh: What the hell is wrong with that?
That's poetry! True beauty!

Don't do what that other guy did!:ph34r:

Last edited:

Babrbarossa

it's usually neater-this is what it looked like before I tore it apart to temporarily throw in the i7 upgrade- I've been planning to do a full rebuild but my case was lost by UPS so I've been in limbo. Still nothing stellar, but I'm not obsessed by cable management. I do agree though that Eagle's case looks great. (anyone else besides eagle having trouble with HWC image upload?)
2547cb270e8ea66.jpg

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
@Eagle1337: Your cable management looks pretty good, actually. Maybe some sleeving on the exposed wires/Sata cables? And consider painting the inside of the case flat black. That hides a lot of those black cables. Or at least makes them not as obvious.

EaGle1337

yeah I've thought of painting it a nice dark black, I've never sleeved anything or know where to buy some.

Latest posts