What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Cable sleeving in toronto?

elninio

First, I would like to apologize for not knowing where to post this. I've posted here I hope it is not a problem...

Where can I buy some cable sleeving in the Toronto area (Ontario)?

JD

Staff member
First, I would like to apologize for not knowing where to post this. I've posted here I hope it is not a problem...

Where can I buy some cable sleeving in the Toronto area (Ontario)?
I'd be interested to know as well. Seems wasteful having to order it from the US...

encorp

You can get heat shrink and other cable wrapping at some Canadian tires, depending how big their auto departments are and so forth but most of them do have some form of sleaving because it's used in cars a lot. I bought some at the Danforth/Main St. location a few months ago.

elninio

You can get heat shrink and other cable wrapping at some Canadian tires, depending how big their auto departments are and so forth but most of them do have some form of sleaving because it's used in cars a lot. I bought some at the Danforth/Main St. location a few months ago.
Where exactly? What is the store called? I need cable sleeving like the mutants in the movie total recall needed air!

vinister

Get it from high-end car audio stores. If they don't know where to get it tell them Staub and DEI stock it, among other distributors.

Twitter