What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Calibrating Monitors

Izerous

About leaving these things in the light. Some of them are intended to be left connected to the computer 24/7. The purpose to constantly read ambient light levels and make corrections based on that but it will degrade them faster but can help with some of the brightness issues being mentioned. I found monitors that were not able to bring their natural light levels up higher enough for the spyder series would over saturate the yellow channels to try and compensate. IPS vs TN panels Would calibrate differently because of their possible ranges.

KaptCrunch

Like JD say it's up to your eyes for everyone's idea of picture perfect varies. On LCD screen me and bro buy same unit on sale in 2008, mine still has no issues and his died 2010 for likes settings super brite, for me adjust just what need to see. No staturation of any setting or need sun glasses to look at screen.
On2wheels correct using that software for that what I used

Last edited:
Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter