What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Call of Duty: WWII locking Ultrawide users to 80 FOV

caroledy

CoD is a sad place to be. I grew up on it as a shooter and it's helped me understand a lot about the dos and don'ts of shooter design via its mistakes and successes. Now it's just Activision | Blizzard's mtx pig. And of course there's rabid people that defend anything in CoD because it's CoD and you're just a snowflake scrub if you disagree. It's just not worth playing anymore.

KaptCrunch

save your cash if buy for PC for this game meant for console's so buy a Xbox, PS?

i hate the smash button game play witch is for game pad / joy stick on consoles.

I've reached to flying a plane in game, the mouse / KB isn't working then i hooked a game pad to see if can control .

game not seeing it at all but in windows is fine . still can't fly plane to finish campaign

forget this game on PC for Activision is screwing the PC users by not supporting the PC control hardware

why even have a game pad menu in settings ....... it not working

and i thought I'm an Idiot when they fail to support PC

Latest posts