What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Can someone help me set up folding on my SLI?

zlojack

I think I'm probably just too tired to figure it out but does someone have a "For Dummies" sort of guide for getting folding on two GPUs?

I thought I'd done it right but apparently I failed. :doh:

Thanks for any help

Cheer! :thumb:

(I do know that you need SLI disabled and you need to have two separate folders for the client)

death_hawk

I didn't think folding in SLI worked. I thought you had to turn it off then add a -gpu 0 and -gpu 1 to the command line of 2 clients.

zlojack

I didn't think folding in SLI worked. I thought you had to turn it off then add a -gpu 0 and -gpu 1 to the command line of 2 clients.
Hence why I said in my post that I know you need to disable SLI to fold :thumb:

I'll check that guide out this evening with a more clear head. Thanks guys.

LCB001

Alright, looks like I'm good to go. Thanks again guys!
Good stuff !! glad you got it sorted out, what was the problem, one of the shortcuts ?.
I would be interested in what sort of PPD you get on the different WU's with those beasts , especially the :censored: 511's...

zlojack

FAHMon says I'm getting a total of about 12500 right now.

Project is 5755

chrisk

Folding Captain
Is that a 511 point WU? Looks pretty good to me. Have you tried OCing the shaders yet?

LCB001

FAHMon says I'm getting a total of about 12500 right now.

Project is 5755
5755 is a 511pt WU, rare bad luck to get the same project on both cards, normally they are different. Have you had a chance to crank the shaders yet and see what they'll do ??...:thumb:

zlojack

5755 is a 511pt WU, rare bad luck to get the same project on both cards, normally they are different. Have you had a chance to crank the shaders yet and see what they'll do ??...:thumb:
Could it be because I copied the directories?

I can't crank the clocks very high on these cards yet. I'm still waiting on waterblocks.