What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Can you pls help me build a pc in under 1000$

S.joshua.s

It should be a stream rig and also a gaming rig it should be powerful it should have lights and power

it should be under 4000dhs and change this in to dolors cause I live in Dubai

send it on insta
pls help me
it should include a monitor a gaming keyboard and a mouse

moocow

Not going to happen with that budget. You need at least an Intel i5-10600K or AMD R5-3600 to stream and game at the same time. Either double your budget or start dropping requirements. RGB lights are useless and don't do anything for gaming performance. Unless you want to stream seriously, like produce content every week, then don't bother. Strictly gaming, wait for B550 to come out and pair it with a R3-3300X and 16GB of memory. B450 motherboard will work but probably require a BIOS flash before it can be used. Unless you know how to do that or have the shop flash it for you before shipping, then just wait for B550 motherboard.

1591379510707.png

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
don't bash them for their desire to have RGB. it doesn't add to the price like it used to...in most things now, it's harder to avoid and cost more to not have, LoL.

but like I said in my first reply, your budget is too low to do what you want. you'll need at least $1500 USD to be happy with performance, and that's only if you're okay to play games at lower 1080p resolution. that's the resolution most people play at world wide, but as the top end GPU's get better, they allow higher resolutions to be smoother than they used to be. also, what size monitor do you hope for? 24" is reasonable to get with a higher refresh rate and compatible with FreeSync / G-Sync.

S.joshua.s

is this $1000 USD, because even $1000 USD won't build a powerful system. it'll be on the low side of a mid-range rig, especially if we have to budget in a gaming monitor / keyboard / mouse.
Ok remove the mouse and keyboard and put A decent monitor

moocow

Assuming B520 motherboard is cheap and R5-3300X is really around 560 AED, I think you could make this work. However, you will not have RGB lights. Using Gear-Up.me as reference again:

1591466200310.png

moocow

The website will not let me add a R5-3300X CPU to the shopping cart because it's not out yet. Gear-up listed it around 560 AED and I expect it come with a CPU cooler already. A520 (B520 doesn't exist, it was a mistake) motherboard is not out yet but it should have the lowest cost compare to B550 and X570. If you cannot wait and want to risk it, buy a B450 board and hope it works. Or you can ask the seller if they will flash the BIOS to support R5-3300X CPU before shipping it to you.

Adding those 2 items to my last build, it's about 5000 AED total. A bit over budget but it's the bare minimum for 1080p gaming. I suggest wait a few more months and see what the prices are for A520 motherboard and R5-3300X CPU.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
You cant build a new PC with monitor/mouse/kb to do what you want for 1k. Look at the used market. Ebay, etc.

draemn

The website will not let me add a R5-3300X CPU to the shopping cart because it's not out yet.
Are you sure you don't mean the R3 3300X?

You cant build a new PC with monitor/mouse/kb to do what you want for 1k. Look at the used market. Ebay, etc.

You can, but it's really depends on cost control wrt to the monitor and OS. That's $750 USD to buy, should be able to stick around that price if building yourself by changing the CPU to put some extra $$ towards slightly better quality components. For 60 fps 1080p gaming, you get a lot of leeway with graphics as turning just a few settings down from max nets huge performance gains and the game will still look good enough.

Latest posts