What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Canada Computers now price matches!

Lpfan4ever

No friggin clue where to put this, so off topic it is! Whilst searching for Boxing Day information on CC's forums, I found this: Untitled Document

Pretty sweet for those in Ontario without an NCIX near.

Inik

Folding Team
Does it mean I could buy online from them and pricematch? If I can avoid the 5 days delay of processing from NCIX since they opened the new ontario location, I would do it for sure!

gingerbee

wicked i have one in Barrie i stopped ordering from them because of prices and i always had to call 2 weeks after ordering just to get them to ship my stuff out but i will gladly pick things up from them

kruzn4evr

Does it mean I could buy online from them and pricematch? If I can avoid the 5 days delay of processing from NCIX since they opened the new ontario location, I would do it for sure!

I don't believe online price matching is available (yet) because of the way its worded.

To get a price match, simply visit any store location with the competitor's ad or a valid website URL. Our sales staff will simply verify the conditions above and process your price match if applicable.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Man oh man this is going to make those impulse-purchases even harder. CC is so darn close to the house...

sswilson

Staff member
Good find, do they do it online?

I don't believe online price matching is available (yet) because of the way its worded.

To get a price match, simply visit any store location with the competitor's ad or a valid website URL. Our sales staff will simply verify the conditions above and process your price match if applicable.

5char

Latest posts