What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Canada Post strikes again

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Here it's been a lil differnt don't know if it's happening at sorting centers butniv had stuff change address mid shipment and people down the street get my stuff.

danmitch1

I hope you asked for a refund from amazon at least. If you contact the customer service, say that you are really dissapointed that it was stolen and that now its out of stock, they will refund you and they will give you promotion cash to go towards your next purchase im sure, at least they do when I contact them.. nearly every month I get enough promo cash to pay my prime subscription 🤭

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Damn I did contact em when asked what I'd received I told em a empty bubble wrap mailer with just the invoice.

sswilson

Staff member
I can't really tell from the images.... was it split open when you got it, or was amazon's "factory" seal still in place?

crazyea

Everything I order from Amazon either comes via their own branded delivery network or intelcomexpress. Never received a single item through Canada Post.

That's really weird that an empty envelope would show up like that. Like others have said, let Amazon know and they will replace/refund it ASAP. That's a good thing about them.

danmitch1

Pretty sure he got robbed, porch pirates... I get most of my deliveries from intelcom and joeco, before xmas I got alot from cp though..

Izerous

Folding Team
Ordered something for the in-laws. Amazon driver delivered it opened with nothing in it "Not my problem I got it that way, you get what i get kind of response from the driver".

Prickly007

I can't really tell from the images.... was it split open when you got it, or was amazon's "factory" seal still in place?

Looks like the side of the package was defective, same thing happened on one of my amazon.com orders sent to my US mailing address.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
yeah it was split open on side >< i managed to order another one from Ebay, for cheaper, i just hope this makes it and has the mounting hardware.