What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Canada Post strikes again

Shadowarez

Folding Team
This poor GPU is just waiting guy who bought will be disappointed for another few weeks. Sucks living without a micro center or mem express.

Attachments

• 1614907353780.png
    1614907353780.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 11

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Oddly enough Amazon they came with double sided thermal strips at the base of the box it came in. Normally when I order Cooper shims heatsinks they go through secret service type clearance before released.

And usually take 2-3 months to be delivered.

clshades

Oddly enough Amazon they came with double sided thermal strips at the base of the box it came in. Normally when I order Cooper shims heatsinks they go through secret service type clearance before released.

And usually take 2-3 months to be delivered.
Got a link? So many choices.

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... what, no sympathy for the thief who thought he was getting a kickarse vid card he could mine on? ;)

I'm surprised it's CP. Amazon never ships stuff to me via Canada Post.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
I know right. I'm like the exception out here. I'll have to try eBay. I made a order on overclockers UK for some things. $200 lol shipping $85. And Amazon has none left to replace.

Lysrin

Heh... what, no sympathy for the thief who thought he was getting a kickarse vid card he could mine on? ;)

I'm surprised it's CP. Amazon never ships stuff to me via Canada Post.
Really? Almost all the stuff I order from Amazon.ca comes to me Canada Post. I actually prefer that because I can have it delivered to the local post office at Superstore or it'll be left locked up in the community mailbox rather than on my doorstep like other carriers! But I have always had good success with Canada Post so far. Stuff gets to me in good shape, on-time, no complaints. Strange...

Latest posts