What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Canadian 3D Printing Retailers

lowfat

Staff member
Based out of Edmonton have not been there yet but was curious about local suppliers for bowden fittings and other things and they popped up. They have parts and printers not just spools of filament

WholeSale hobby also carries a selection of filament in stock in Edmonton. Got to say though the one spool of graphite (Hello3d brand) was wound HORRIBLY but the 2 other spools I picked up have not shown the same issue so far.
Never let go of the end of the filament when loading/unloading. Always secure the end when storing the filament. It is the only way a spool can ever get tangled. It really isn't possible for filament to get tangled from the factory.

Izerous

Folding Team
Never let go of the end of the filament when loading/unloading. Always secure the end when storing the filament. It is the only way a spool can ever get tangled. It really isn't possible for filament to get tangled from the factory.
I'd normally 100% agree and I would have even normally blamed myself. But there is something off with this spool beyond just a newb handling it improperly.

danmitch1

Just incase your junk mail ate this one up...
1623423337910.png

Buy 8 or more and get an additional 50 cents off per KG! You'll be able to get filament as low as $16.99/kg.

Just use code:
VALUE50

EDIT: Too funny.. While trying to checkout after inputting the code I got this "VALUE50 discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart"

Bond007

Just incase your junk mail ate this one up...

Buy 8 or more and get an additional 50 cents off per KG! You'll be able to get filament as low as $16.99/kg.

Just use code:
VALUE50

EDIT: Too funny.. While trying to checkout after inputting the code I got this "VALUE50 discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart"

What site is this sale at? Is their PLA any good?