What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Canadian Online Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
I think there referring to the first page of this thread. I load it perfectly fine on my side.
That one seems to be working fine for me as well. Maybe it will just stay a mystery?:ph34r:

b1lk1

I Just spoke with NCIX and trust me, they are ordering all they can get their hands on, there just aren't that many available. Good news is they might be getting some more later this afternoon. I'll try and keep you posted.:thumb:
Yes, it is good news. I sent a support ticket in earlier and they have shipped it. I just needed to vent a bit. Sometimes us IT guys can get aweful testy, LOL! As usual, my patience is paying off. Besides, I can't stop shopping @ NCIX, the prices and service is too damn hard to beat.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Dangeo is dead and has been for the last 6 months.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I've ordered a few WC parts from Sidewinder Computers - even had a chat with their Customer Support over the phone. Very good service - one of my items (a rad) wasn't in stock. Even though I was willing to wait, I got a call offering me an upgrade at no-charge!

Shipping is fast, 4 days.

John

qwerty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Twitter