What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Canadian Online Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babrbarossa

We should have nominations for a top ten list and then settle it with a poll- D.C. and NCIX will definately be on top, but it would be interesting to see how the other eight places filled up.

larry20082

online vendors

Here is another one had good experience dealing with them LU Computers ,sorry can't post link yet first post

G

Yeah you need 10 posts to post a url, but I added in your link. Thanx
And Welcome to the forums Man.

sswilson

Staff member
Heh.... only takes a few posts to get over the "can't post a link" restriction.

Please don't go away mad, it was done to take care of the "1 post w/ link to site" bots running around.

Welcome to Hardware Canucks.

sswilson

Staff member
NP.

I still need to set aside the time to try to break the venders down by geographical location. (Still on it, just been at too much other stuff to sit down for an hour or so to do it.... :) ).

Patriote

Looks like a decent site, I like their canadian shipping policy.

http://www.xoxide.com/canada-shipping.html

List updated.

Yeah i like the fact that they include all fees on your bill when checking out. Thats makes no fees at all when the package arrive. If i could, i'd only order my Watercooling stuff from them... If only they had more stuff...Such as better Tubing, better hose clamps, better additives etc...

Last edited:

Patriote

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts