What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Canadian RMA Experience

Lysrin

Sennheiser PC360 SE RMA

Company Name: Sennheiser
Product: PC360 Special Edition headset
Warranty Period: 2 years
Date purchased: June 2017 (I was cutting it close on warranty!)
Date RMAed: Arrived at RMA facility 15 May 2019
Where it was sent to: Canada, Quebec, Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Ease of RMA: 10
Any extra fees?: Nothing more than my shipping cost to return the item for RMA.
Wait time: Returned to me, repaired, 21 May 2019
Details: Extremely easy RMA. The headset has a volume knob on the right ear cup. It had developed an issue where turning it would cause crackling and loss of sound in left or right speaker. Emailed the issue to Sennheiser. Very quick response with RMA form and instructions. As you can see from above, very quick repair and turnaround. Way faster than I expected. Communication through email was very quick with clear answers to my questions and clear instructions. Very pleased.
Satisfaction: 10

Cptn Vortex

Company Name: Fractal Design
Product: Define C
Warranty Period: 2 Years
Date purchased: April 2019
Date RMAed: May 2019
Where it was sent to: Not required
Any extra fees?: No
Wait time: 1 Business Day RMA acceptance, 4 Business Days to receipt of replacement part
Details: Very pleased. Long story short, a computer I sent out to a client in Toronto had defective/damaged Front Panel I/O USB ports. The pins inside the ports were mangled. Not sure how that happens but both were physically damaged. I contacted Fractal, and had a response the next day, at which point they already started the RMA process and only asked where to ship the replacement part. I got tracking info the very next day. Luckily I had another of the same case here, so I was able to quickly create a DYI guide for my client so that they can change out the part themselves when it arrives.

Quite possibly the best RMA experience yet!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Company Name: Sennheiser
Product: PC360 Special Edition headset
Warranty Period: 2 years
Date purchased: June 2017 (I was cutting it close on warranty!)
Date RMAed: Arrived at RMA facility 15 May 2019
Where it was sent to: Canada, Quebec, Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Any extra fees?: Nothing more than my shipping cost to return the item for RMA.
Wait time: Returned to me, repaired, 21 May 2019
Details: Extremely easy RMA. The headset has a volume knob on the right ear cup. It had developed an issue where turning it would cause crackling and loss of sound in left or right speaker. Emailed the issue to Sennheiser. Very quick response with RMA form and instructions. As you can see from above, very quick repair and turnaround. Way faster than I expected. Communication through email was very quick with clear answers to my questions and clear instructions. Very pleased.
Interesting, DDO is Montreal. I may have to (re)consider Sennheisers for my customers then for ease of RMA. Thanks for the info.

Lysrin

Interesting, DDO is Montreal. I may have to (re)consider Sennheisers for my customers then for ease of RMA. Thanks for the info.
Sure thing! Certainly no complaints from me obviously. I'd recommend Sennheiser already based on the sound for the price but this only improved my opinion of them.

queenofparts

i am dealing with a nightmare with gigabyte right now and a Aorus z390 pro wifi motherboard
literally a nightmare ive sent it off around 20 days ago if not more it took nearly 5 days for them to recieve it
business days there was a weekend in there and then they have had the board for 15 days and cannot replicate the issue
i dont think ill ever buy gigabyte again
i am from canada and board was sent to california

Chris

i am dealing with a nightmare with gigabyte right now and a Aorus z390 pro wifi motherboard
literally a nightmare ive sent it off around 20 days ago if not more it took nearly 5 days for them to recieve it
business days there was a weekend in there and then they have had the board for 15 days and cannot replicate the issue
i dont think ill ever buy gigabyte again
i am from canada and board was sent to california
Perhaps it may help if you give some details of the problem with your mobo.
I once returned a mobo to Asus, they cannot find and problem. It turned out that I tried everything to diagnose, except I did not take off the heat sink. Once I installed it again, everything worked. Not saying this is your problem, but if they cannot replicate the error, they are usually right, and Gigabyte is reputable IMHO.

Cptn Vortex

I've been dealing with Corsair on a bad stick of LPX RAM now for a client for over a month... Needless to say, not impressed at all now by corsair. My emails/ticket reply's go unanswered for days. I was told over a week ago that the repalcement shipment has been "booked", yet no tracking info was ever sent. They received the defective part from us on June 11th... The RAM is nothing special, a 16GB LPX 3200MHZ DIMM. Getting pretty pissed off to be honest.

Cptn Vortex

I've been dealing with Corsair on a bad stick of LPX RAM now for a client for over a month... Needless to say, not impressed at all now by corsair. My emails/ticket reply's go unanswered for days. I was told over a week ago that the repalcement shipment has been "booked", yet no tracking info was ever sent. They received the defective part from us on June 11th... The RAM is nothing special, a 16GB LPX 3200MHZ DIMM. Getting pretty pissed off to be honest.
2 more days, 5th phone call. Apparently they got a new ERP system and lost my claim info... Now I'm starting again from scratch. And the reps on the phones have been less than useless. I created this claim June 3rd... Absolutely horrible support from Corsair.

danmitch1

Thats really odd, My experience with corsair has been very good, From my H60 to my sp120s , smooth very fast RMA and return all free no hassel. bad luck man!

Izerous

My experience with Corsair and the K95 was bad enough that when the replacement keyboard LEDs failed within a couple weeks I just said screw it.

Side note Memory Express is more than happy to handle non-IPR warranties for you. What they don't tell you is that you will have to pay a difference in value. A used k95 is worth less than a new one and your expected to pay the difference that didn't help the situation.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter