What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Canadian RMA Experience

gingerbee

Well Evga is no longer the gold standard since I stopped purchasing Evga because of the nightmarish RMAS in Canada nowadays and Asus has an RMA center in Markem Ontario if I remember correctly

Asus has an automated service which is a nightmare to use I just called and got an RMA number in a matter of 2 mins shipped it to Markem got the board back in 2 less than weeks

Last edited:

Lysrin

Was trying to find the old RMA thread to no luck, so I'll just ask here.

Has anyone had to RMA a GPU to either company in the last couple years? I know EVGA used to be the gold standard for easy RMAs other than shipping to California, but wasn't sure if Asus has improved their process in the last few years or not.
I didn't do a GPU to Asus, but I did RMA a motherboard to them, but I think it was closer to 4+ years ago now.

It was a smooth experience however. I did have to follow the bouncing ball of their process and complete a bunch of tests to convince them that it was actually the board, but I didn't find any of that to be unfair on too arduous. That board stayed in Canada at the time and overall it was a reasonable experience and they replaced the board.

Thankfully I have had very few RMA experiences! ;)

gingerbee

ya when I talked to them they asked what troubleshooting I had done told them this is not my first rodeo and that was it i suggest you call seems to make life a lot easier

Latest posts

Twitter