What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Canda Post $#&* Company now?

JD

Staff member
Almost looks like they get the truckload in around 12:30am, unload and sort it, then mark it as "attempted delivery". That postal code there appears to be the processing plant.

Have you contacted Canada Post about it? Maybe there's a simple explanation such as lack of delivery carriers or something.

Inik

I have to contact them for a recent delivery. The driver signed the package delivery himself and put it in the community box... The signature was required especially for the package to not be stuck at freezing temps in my community box...

nToxik

You should be calling Canada Post to complain. They keep track of this.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
I have lol it's been to many times iv had to go 2 blocks to pick these up. Normally I'm not one to complain but if it's a pattern that keeps happening and they don't seem to improve then I make some noise and atry get some answers. Like cases I bought a Cosmos 2 off here.

the guy marked it delivered but never gave a card I had to check app to see were it was that was not a pleasant walk in - 50 carrying a 40lb + case then getting it here and going up 3 flights of stairs lol. But I'll see what they do with this x79 W's board I got coming. If they do another 1:50 am delivery I'll raise some hell.

clshades

@Shadowarez you can goto your nearest CP outlet and request that they never attempt delivery to your home address. This way it never gets left on the porch. I had 500 dollars worth of vitamins stolen once, after making a huge stink about it, they agreed to never leave anything on the front step again.

Lysrin

You can use FlexDelivery to have parcels delivered to the nearest retail postal outlet rather than your home.

That's a good looking option. It does say the retailer must be able to deliver to a PO Box, even for FlexDelivery, and some won't do that. But that is the only hiccup I see with that option.

I use alternate delivery locations when offered. For example UPS for me I have delivered to a nearby store and pick up myself. And Amazon will sometimes allow me to deliver to my nearest Canada Post Office through their alternate delivery option; great for large packages. However I have had some orders from Amazon where they have simply said they cannot deliver that item to my alternate location. Switch to my home address, everything is fine.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Iv had a $600 tablet left in the snow on my porch at old address before they never said anything no notice nothing only way I found it was when I was headi g off to work.

Latest posts

Twitter