What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Cannot Connect To Internet

SCW

My Internet was working fine untill I tried to set up my computer to allow my laptop to access the internet through it. Well after failing at getting my laptop to connect to the internet i shut it down and disconnected it from my computer but then i couldnt connect to the internet on my computer either. At first it had an error saying there was an IP conflict or something like that, so i reset my router and the settings on my computer and it shows that everything is all good and that i am sending and recieving information but everytime i try to view a website ot start World Of Warcraft or any application that attempts to connect to the internet windows says the program has stopped working. The only way I got onto the internet was by going to the Controll Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Internet Options > Connections and under the Dial-up and Virtual Private Network settings selecting add then browse the internet. For some reason that works but i still cannot use any online applications. Oh and I'm running windows vista.
:help:

Nevermind its fixed now just did a system restore.

Last edited:

Twitter