What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

cannot find right video driver

cmac79

reformatting a pc for the neibour everything is done but i can find the right video driver. all i know is its VIA and intergrated lol. i usally checks for what drivers i need before reformatting pcs but i forgot to check for the video driver. everyone i gets is wrong. i tried driver genius but that don't find nothing for video drivers.tried driver agent but all hat did was say im missing a driver not which one unless i pay....any ideas i need to have this done by 7 my time lol its 4 30 now

Shadowmeph

I think that you need to download the chipset drivers for the Motherboard so goto the Motherboard manufacturer website and see if the have them , another place you can look is the driverspack website they have allot of different drivers and chipsets there for building custom Windows based Operating systems

cmac79

its an asus mobo., so i checked their site but i don't know what driver im looking for i checked inside but theres nothing about this pc anywhere. all i know is its a piece of garbage, with intergrated everything amd and asus mobo. everything i try for this thing is a flop

cmac79

ok i got it there was a scan on the asus site i never noticed last time and it found it for me...thanx

Last edited:

Twitter