What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

cant plug in front panel usb and firewire?

go flames go

just want to make sure on the p6t deluxe mobo when using to video cards blue and white slots you cant plug in the front panel usb and firewires.

rjbarker

just want to make sure on the p6t deluxe mobo when using to video cards blue and white slots you cant plug in the front panel usb and firewires.
Really....?......no?!........if so glad I didn't go with that design!!!

Dwayne

Are the headers circled in this pic?

366349dc280803bec.jpg

If so, why would you not be able to hook them up to the front ports?

Dwayne

I would think that you would be able to connect the front panel connectors first then install the GTX 295. I think all that would happen is the shroud would push down on the already connected headers... just don't use the Asus easy connect thingies.

go flames go

nvm! problem fixed i diddnt push in the headers hard enough once they go all the way down the cards fit no problemos!!

Realityshift

I was wondering what was going on with this, most Tri SLI boards have headers in the same location vs bottom PCIe slot and ive never had troubles with the headers even with dual slot cards in the bottom slot.