What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Capacitors

Gonzo

I am looking for some "new" Capacitors for a project I am working on.

2 x 2200uf/35 - 50 volts/105 deg. Centigrade/30mm x 16mm/Radial

1 x 1000uf/35-50 volts/105 deg. centigrade/23mm x 12mm/Radial

Thanks

Attachments

fjanicki

You should check on online parts vendors like Mouser or Digikey. This is where I buy all my electronics parts for all my projects. I prefer digikey over mouser, even though I hate their website, they have a lot more stuff.

Cowboy

If you live close to Downtown Toronto I know a shop close to my University that sells those kinds of components. Very good selection, used them a few times myself...

lemonlime

Another vote for Digikey. Really easy to deal with, ships fast and the prices are good. Plus you can select from the better caps out there on the market like Panasonic brand etc.

_dangtx_

Banned
pops was looking for some as well but he doesnt have time to go shop around the stores,
digikey and the other one should serve him well. thanks for the info guys.

not a bump

Gonzo

Thanks for replies. Buying online not an option for me. So I tried this route. Tried purchasing from Electronic Repair Shops but they claim that they don't have components. They just don't want people fixing their own stuff.