What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Colour Combinations for HAF 932

bkh2

Hey, I'm thinking about getting a Coolermaster HAF 932 case. The inside isn't painted black so I would probably take it apart and paint it.

I've been searching around for modded HAF 932's and have seen some very nice ones. However, I'm looking for a colour combination that isn't too common, such as black and red, which has been played out for than guys wearing salmon coloured shirts.

Any input would be awesome.

Kayen

I like a white and light green scheme. So it would match my former desktops.
White with green ascents is what i would do .
Would look girly as hell though.

bkh2

Haha, thanks for the suggestions. However, I'm looking for something that would go well with black. I want a black interior (which matches the outside) with maybe different coloured hard drive cages or something.

I was thinking, maybe black and yellow, but yellow is a bit too stunning for my taste. What do you think about black and gold? :p Maybe a deep dark gold colour or something... iono.

Surfer_2099

Hey there,

I hope these links work. I find this to be a really nice Red and Black Scheme on a CM Haf 932, but the cases are similar, so the effect would be the same I would think.

Full Size Image

Full Size Image

Another option I always thought would be nice is a Burnt Orange and Black scheme.

Anyhow,

Cheers!
Colourful_Canuck :)

bkh2

Black and orange would definitely look nice...

I'd like to keep the outside the same though. What about a chrome accent? Would that be ballin or what? lmao

bkh2

Haha I really like black and red too, but it's way too played out. I would really like to have a different combination. What do you guys think about black and green? The only problem is finding the right shade of green. (aka Nvidia :p) It would work out too, since I have green coolant and I am planning on getting those CoolerMaster R4 green LED fans. If anyone's got pics of a nice black/green combo, post em up :)

Latest posts

Twitter