What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case for H11DSI-NT motherboard

dawgmatix

Would appreciate case recommendations for the
following motherboard -SuperMicro H11DSI-NT.
The dimensions for the motherboard are listed as 12" x 13.05" (30.5cm x 33.1cm) . The case is EATX and I was initially thinking of getting the Fractal Design Define R6 Black since it is marked as EATX compatible, however on reading the technical specs I noticed it says "eATX (up to 285mm wide)" which is smaller than this motherboard.

Lysrin

Perhaps the Thermaltake Core V71? Specs state 12" x 13", but perhaps the 13.05 is OK? You could get a firm answer by contacting Thermaltake. Full EATX cases are pricey, but this one is a but more reasonable.
Core V71 specs
Core V71 at newegg.ca

Phanteks Enthoo Pro or the Fractal Design Define XL might be options, claim to support EATX, but getting the exact dimensions on supported motherboards is a bit tricky. You might have contact the case manufacturers directly to get the exact specs.

You can use this as a starting point for potential options: PCPartPicker - Full tower, EATX

dawgmatix

Thanks

Thanks for the pointers! I did contact Phanteks and they said Pro / Luxe / Primo / Elite should all support this motherboard. Given the price / performance am seriously considering the Phanteks Pro.

Latest posts