What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Mod Case Mod Project: "Tribute to SERENITY firefly series" Mad Reader Mod pays $1500!

tianfeng

Not sideways but mirrored. I can read and write Chinese and it might be the way they were flipped or something for the pick. Are they the same grill? I just don't want it to be wrong and take away from the awesome case. If you flip the picture to vertical and put it on top of the first one you will see the the strokes and the sides of the bottom character Jing are not in the same place.

yycraven

That's a Awesome job on the case and detail. Like the toggle switches and wires, well like the entire case.

Mnpctech

Different grills, and Thank you for the feedback guys! :thumb: Couple of pics from my phone during the photo session, I should have the actual photos from Brian's camera this week.

corsair_400_window_panel_pc_case_mod_serenity_studio_session4.jpg

corsair_400_window_panel_pc_case_mod_serenity_studio_session1.jpg

Mnpctech

Here are two of the final photos I've been allowed to share! The "Tribute to SERENITY firefly" PC will be at Corsair's Suite at 2012 CES :biggrin:

firefly_serenity_pc_case_mod_store_mnpctech1.jpg

firefly_serenity_pc_case_mod_store_mnpctech3.jpg

Mnpctech

Thank you guys! This is First draft layout for Wall Poster design, to hand out at CES... Graphics by Geoff Brege

firefly_serenity_wall_poster_mnpctech1.jpg