What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Mod Case Mod Project: "Tribute to SERENITY firefly series" Mad Reader Mod pays $1500!

Mnpctech

The case is packed and ready for Corsair's office in Cali. Some people offlist have asked "Whats Inside?" .....for the photo shoot, i7 920, EVGA 560ti, EVGA X58 Classified, 12GB Corsair DOMINATOR GT, Corsair 850W and Corsair H100. The hardware will be updated by Corsair before the "firefly" ships to their Hotel Suite for the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Jan 10th - 14th. I don't know which Hotel yet...

corsair_400_window_panel_pc_case_mod_system_2600_EVGA_560ti_12GB_Dominator.jpg

Last edited:

Mnpctech

Brian sent me some additional pics from the photo session. I'm still waiting to hear where Corsair's suite will be at CES. Anyone from HWC going to CES? (Vegas, Jan 10-14) I'll be at Fractal-Design's booth. So please drop by and say "Hi" ...I'll be located on the Main Floor, South 2 - 25508.

firefly_serenity_pc_case_mod_store_mnpctech1c.jpg

firefly_serenity_pc_case_mod_store_mnpctech1b.jpg

firefly_serenity_pc_case_mod_store_mnpctech1a.jpg

Mnpctech

Thank you!!!!! Did anyone from HWC attend CES, and have chance to goto Corsair's Suite at CES and see the firefly PC

ThinkComputers.org dropped by my booth at CES for interview

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZO9H1Qs8Zs[/YOUTUBE]

Latest posts