What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

LCB001

It is a Highspeed PC EATX Tech Station which I modded so I could fit the CoolIT Boreas into it.
Is this the new PSU testing station you mentioned over at jG's, I'm looking forward to what you have to say about some of the new PSU's out there...:thumb:

Yamcha

My New AMD Dragon PC :p, everything is new except the case, and its really squishy inside, took me hours to get everything as mess free as possible..

SugarJ

Staff member
If I recall correctly, those fan leads on the 900 are long enough to run under the mobo. Then you could tuck those molex plugs under the drive cage, and they wouldn't be quite so obvious.

Nice build though.:thumb:

MacJunky

Put your leg up on a chair or something then use your knee to stabilize the camera. Unless you have a tripod.. in that case use it. :p

jay51

Mm-u2ufo opti-1203

well here is my latest ,don't mind the wires still thinking of solution to hide them :haha:
cable management in MM. << --- :rofl:
im still going to add a 320 rad cpu/gpu WC loop,but need to try hide the mess of wires first .before adding more,but it's getting there.and i wanted to see what it looked like lit up.
what do you guy's think?
any cable management tips/ideas?
i will be sleeving the wires .

1Tanker

***drools*** Sexy!:thumb: Did you choose beige? I'm not used to seeing anything but black anymore...the way it was with beige.:biggrin: Cable-management should be a breeze in that puppy. Some cable-ties, less-than 1/2 hour and your golden.

cwestwell

I think that is white....not old PC beige....there is someone else drifting around here with an awesome white water cooled UFO.

kyle_L

everyone can shut up about the cables im still working on messing with settings and all that crap. so heres the other white case

and at night. the blue is acctually uv purple thats just how my camera picks it up.
THAT BETTER.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter