What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

sa seba

Yeah, but I don't think they know what exactly I was doing there. :shok: :blarg:
All they know is that I was making lots of noise and then had the balcony covered in plastic sheets for a few days. :bananafunky:

But, i always willing to help revive borked systems ;-)

Bring out your Dead (systems)!

jay51

***drools*** Sexy!:thumb: Did you choose beige? I'm not used to seeing anything but black anymore...the way it was with beige.:biggrin: Cable-management should be a breeze in that puppy. Some cable-ties, less-than 1/2 hour and your golden.
i was hoping to hide them out of sight,maybe a box of some sort in front of psu or drill a hole and run/ hide them under the case ,im still undecided

I think that is white....not old PC beige....there is someone else drifting around here with an awesome white water cooled UFO.
correct its opti 1203-gloss white
its actually a deep dark purple.
ohh. looks black on my lcd :haha:
Wow dude you have dual NZXT Sentry LX's? How did you get both to run at the same time? That's pretty impressive lol. LCD madness!
ran 10 separate fans ,but im thinking of removing 1,it wasn't quite what i had pictured

That looks amazing...
NOW RESIZE YOUR PICS!!! LOL

look up Microsoft Powertoy Image Resizer...
It's a simple right click on a pic and voila...instant resizing!
are they to big? :doh:
i'll try resizing

Realityshift

Oh haha, I just found that physx didnt make much difference in that game, visualy it was meh. theres a few games on the horizon that utilize it much better. I like mirrors edge for some of the graphical ambience in it, but not a huge fan of the game play or story.

Twitter