What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

lowfat

Staff member
Oh haha, I just found that physx didnt make much difference in that game, visualy it was meh. theres a few games on the horizon that utilize it much better. I like mirrors edge for some of the graphical ambience in it, but not a huge fan of the game play or story.
I thought the game looked great and the PhysX added nice effects. However the gameplay mad my sick, and i mean that seriously. I don't know if it was because I use a 32" TV as a display or what, but I seriously felt ill after playing it. And having to spend 15 minutes trying to excute a series of movements really erks me :censored:.

Realityshift

Yeah some of the game play reminds me Oni but with less emphasis on guns and more emphasis on pain in the ass maneuvers =( Its kind of a step in the right direction where imersion is concerned though I think. God I bet that game is hard to play with the Nvision glasses..

Toronto122

Soooo...

I decided that my case was too big for my place....
After some intensive Googling, I figured out that everything I have (except my sound card) would fit into this:

I don't have any pics of the case open, but I'll post some later. I'm going to be replacing a couple of the intake/output fans.

I can't believe I got everything in the sig into that little box!!! WOOT

Toronto122

no kidding about the sound card, but the mobo had X-Fi on board, it's not as good as the card I have, but better than most.

Latest posts

Twitter