What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

lowfat

Staff member
Im very curious as to how much this changes your temps, I wasnt very impressed by how little the 70w ones seem to handle the temps.
Well not all that much I can guess. A few degrees maybe. From what I've seen D0's do run quite a bit warmer than the C0's, so I am really just guessing here.

anyways a few updated pics

crispex

Heh, seeing that other case in the background had me confused for a second. I actually thought that you'd attached something to the top of your case! :haha:

Very nice sleeving job, though. Got it lookin' sexy. Sound dampener stuff too, hey? Or was that already there?

lowfat

Staff member
Heh, seeing that other case in the background had me confused for a second. I actually thought that you'd attached something to the top of your case! :haha:

Very nice sleeving job, though. Got it lookin' sexy. Sound dampener stuff too, hey? Or was that already there?
That is my CM Stacker 832 in the background :biggrin:
Yes the dampening was there originally.

Beautiful Lowfat!

I really like the "blackout" look.

Was that a murdermod sleeving kit you used?
Yup, plus an extra 150 feet of the 4.4mm sleeving.

kiwik

Just finished cleaning this thing up. Cable Management is a bitch in a Centurion 534... Next upgrade, the old Athlon for a PII 955, after that I'll get a Lancool case.

1Tanker

Well..this is my second posting of the same(basically) machine in this thread. Teardown/spring-cleaning time. This is ~8 months of crud... and my house is dusty. **caution: picture heavy post**

Those with weak stomachs should look away. :bleh:

CM RC690:

That pesky dust knows no boundaries. :help:

Front intake fan....yummy!

Hold your lunch down....my poor TRUE! :doh:

The space between the upper-frame, and top-cover/molding...makes a great place for the swirling dust to settle. Looks like the food in a bachelors' fridge. :haha:

Now....many, many hours of work later....better than my original job:

I not only cleaned it since my last post...i've swapped my HD4850 for my 9800GTX+. The 4850 used only one PCIe connector on the end vs. 2 on the side for the gForce. I've also run out of SATA ports, so i had to go back to my PATA DVD-Burner....which adds IDE cable inside. Finally, i went from 1x95cfm TT on the TRUE, to 2x 1200rpm Slipstreams (push/pull)...and it works better and quieter...zip-tie FTW! I've also added another PATA HDD since these pics were taken (May 31/09).

The fruits of my labour:

The moment of truth...how does she look under those clothes. :whistle:

Hmmm....they hide a multitude of sins. :ph34r:

Specs...in photo:

-RC690
-GA P35-DS3L
-E8400/TRUE(2x120 p/p)
-2x2GB Mushkin XP8500 (just got yesterday)
-BFG 9800GTX+ OC
-HDDS: WD6401 AALS-640GB (OS-XP Pro 32), Hitachi 1TB-1000.b, WD 5000AAKS(500GB), Seagate 7200.12-500GB, Hitachi 250 GB 7k250 PATA(not shown)
-SB Live 5.1 Digital(PCI)
-Card Reader
-Sony DVD-RAM(IDE)
-Corsair VX550
-8x120mm fans :punk:
-

Last edited:

Josef

lol thats a lot of dust. But you cleaned it up nicely.

I just moved into a place that seems to be very dusty. Only been here a month but I can already tell the inside of my computer is going to be almost as bad as yours since my CPU temps are slowly getting worse and worse. :biggrin:

Cowboy

WOW nice job. looks real clean.

I had a hard time viewing those dust pics. *shudders*
cable management aswell. +1

Latest posts

Twitter